Latest Educational Content
Steel wire ropes are widely used in many applications such as crane, tower crane, surface and underground mining, excavation, logging of any type of terrain, tramway, elevator, oil and gas, drilling, marine and electrical constructions. The selection of a rope must consider the strength, fatigue and abrasion resistance, crushing resistance, resistance to metal loss
OUR LINES OF BUSINESS:
Ali Araghi Commercial co. is proud to be the importer of best quality steel wire rope, Chain and Rigging from first quality and well known producers all around the world.
- The exclusive distributor of KISWIRE wire rope is in Iran. The ropes are in different construction and sizes and are offered in Reels, as well as slings.
- The exclusive distributer of Wire Lock, which is the strongest connection of sockets to steel wire rope with 100% efficiency.
- The exclusive distributer of McKinnon chain, in different grades and sizes, including short length grade 80 chain, Din764 and 766, and also surface hardened chain to be used in conveyors and bucket elevators.
- Distributer of Crosby Riggings.
- When required, we are able to undertake a tensile strength test for steel wire rope and chain up to 300Ton. Our300T horizontal test bench is a unique equipment enabling us to do all the necessary tensile test in our workshop.
- Our 2500T press machine enable us to swage and press the aluminum ferrules for making slings.
- Making all kinds of eye for steel wire ropes, using our automatic splicing machines.